Interdisciplinary Conference „DCH 2017 – Digital Cultural Heritage“
German National Committee for CODATA, Committee on Data for Science and Technology of the International Council for Science (ICSU)
30. August - 1. September 2017 10.00 Uhr
Staatsbibliothek Berlin, Potsdamer Str. 33, 10785 Berlin Germany
The conference is open for contributions that cover technical challenges as well as strategic guidance. Key messages relating to the impact of new technologies and processes on cultural heritage are especially welcome.
Our special aims:
• raise awareness in Society, Science, and Technology fields about importance of the cultural
dimensions and the growing potential of Digital Cultural Heritage
• promote innovative content analysis from cross-organizational interoperability of digital
humanities databases and XML methods, techniques, and approaches
• indicate on the central role of spatial concepts enabling synergy for knowledge generation
from massive granular digital cultural heritage content
• create innovative cross-disciplines / cross sectors partnerships facilitate intercultural and
• elaborate roles and interest of information society
Early Bird Registration available until June 12.